[Battlemesh] FLONs.org and activists in hungary

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Wed Sep 9 12:23:25 CEST 2015

Dear fellow Meshers,

I would like to introduce the FLONs API as mentioned at our meeting:

flons.org is an information hub for people to easily find communities, that are working on Free Libre Open Networks all over the world.
http://flons.org/

Here is the guide, how to generate the file and add your community network to the list: http://api.flons.org/
3 are already in … thanks to Andi, Clemens and Federico.

At the moment I am urgently looking for free network activists in hungary or people who are willing to come to connect the refugee camp in Roeszke:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34183477

Can anyone help with contacts or hands on? Förderverein freie Netzwerke would provide Hardware.

Best Monic

—
Fingerprint C121 3F15 via pool.sks-keyservers.net