[Battlemesh] FLONs.org and activists in hungary

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Fri Sep 11 16:42:49 CEST 2015

Dear Mitar,

one more idea was to generate also the list in the wikipedia from this API … as soon as more (still active) groups has made their entry.
Plus this is much more than "just a list" … but I guess, I don’t need to explain an API or structured data :p

We are happy, if you join and/or help to improve it.

Best Monic

—
Fingerprint C121 3F15 via pool.sks-keyservers.net