[Battlemesh] ipv6 prefix delegation in layer 3 mesh networks

Robert Mader robert.mader at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 5 14:09:21 CEST 2016

Hej Henning,

thanks for the answer, but it's still a little bit unclear for me.

The gateways are homenet nodes, as node0 is. They're somehow connected
through a babel or olsr network (all of which have to speak hncp I guess?).

Node0 pushes prefixes to node1 and node2 via dhcp.

My main question is how I can configure gateway 0 and 1 to export the
prefixes, and node0 to obtain them.
I'm sorry, I just couldn't yet find any complete documentation yet, but
your example and this:
http://www.homewrt.org/doku.php?id=run-conf

If there's any docu where all of this is explained, I would be grateful
if you can give me a hint :)

Best regards,
Robert