[Battlemesh] ipv6 prefix delegation in layer 3 mesh networks

Robert Mader robert.mader at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 5 16:41:32 CEST 2016

Hej Henninng,

first of all thanks for being so responsive.
Well yeah, that was maybe a little bit unclear.

The gateways and node0 are routers/mesh nodes.
Node 1 and 2 should rather be called clients.
They're not routers and are connected to node0 for example via wifi.

Between the gateways and node0 could be more mesh nodes, so basically
this is just the smallest kind of multi-homed mesh network.

Regards,
Robert