[Battlemesh] Test Manager, Firmware Preparation and Test Documentation - Task kick-off

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:50:29 CEST 2016

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:59 AM, Filipe Borges Teixeira
<filipebteixeira at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Roughly one month to the WBMv9, I think it would be a good idea to start
> rolling some tasks, namely:
>
> 2. Firmware preparation - Manos, Pedro, Juliusz, Henning, Marek, Federico
> 2.1. Decide what hardware and software to use

Yes, having a good set of tools available on each router would reduce
the headache to prepare and debug them.

Lets not forget;
2.1.2 Decide which (routing-protocol-independent) configuration to use
2.1.3 Get a working configuration from each of the routing protocol
teams (and maybe feedback on the generic configuration)

Last Battlemesh it took us more time to get the configuration right
than to run the tests...

> 2.2. Prepare a repository with the firmware to be usded

Henning