[Battlemesh] i4free-gr presentations Greece FOSSCOM2016 + TEI Mesolongi

senthil kumar sentenwin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:20:23 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Can you please share the resource materials to build small community mesh
network?
This senthilkumar from India. I am building the community mesh network
openfreenet.org in public schools in my region.
I would like to get some reference materials and guidelines. Please do the
needful

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 at 20:36 i4freegr Community <i4freegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. i4free-gr how to build small community mesh networks the easy way (
> Openwrt & batman-advanced )
> 2. Openwrt as development platform for network and IOT
>
> These dual presentations are held
>
> 1.TEI Tech.University Mesolongi/ Antirio 13.4.2016 12.00
>
> University Pireus EL/LAK FOSSCOM 2016 16/16.4.2016

Thanks and Regards,
*  •  **Senthilkumar M*
*  •  **Community Manager,**Google Developer Group Madurai*
  *•  **Mentor, Metoomentor.org*
*  •  **Senior Research Engineer, Qualcomm. *
*  •  allaboutsenthil.in <http://allaboutsenthil.in>*
  •  +91 8095207092