[Battlemesh] quiet RF environment

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Wed Apr 13 22:21:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

We have a recent RF quiet zone available at Arkaroola in the Australian
Outback that we use for Serval.  Noise floor is about -99dBm at 2.4GHz and
5GHz.  They also have hills all around, so it isn't hard to get a really
quiet spot, away from the bit of activity that happens at the village
itself. They also have a decent internet connection, so it would be
possible to have remotely controlled equipment there.  Happy to help
facilitate something if it is interesting to anyone.

Paul.