[Battlemesh] NetJSON discussion?

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:45:21 CEST 2016

Hi!

The program is already quite busy already. Txt.file, do you think we could
accommodate one more slot?

My suggestion would be to present a lightening talk to introduce the
subject and then move to the meeting room just next to the WBM main room
(20-30 people max) to discuss it more deeply. The room is already reserved
for the full week, for this kind of meetings.

What do you think?

BR,
Filipe Teixeira