[Battlemesh] WBMv9 ProgramAgenda

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Apr 23 18:39:24 CEST 2016

Hi Filipe,

thank you very much for your hard work!

There was a recent change in the Agenda on Monday 2nd of May, the "Ninux
Cloud Infrastructure" talk was substituted with "NetJSON: advancements
since battlemesh v8" because the author of "Ninux Cloud Infrastructure"
couldn't make it to present the subject.

Could you update the image to reflect this change please?

Thank you very much
Federico