[Battlemesh] mesh protocol for lora

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:50:31 CEST 2016

It IS definitely possible to do mesh routing/switching with this kind of
data rate, you just have to specialize quite hard WHAT to send and how far
you can route...

good enough for a few hundred bits per message, not good for generic IP
communication (especially not something like HTTP over TCP ^^).

Henning