[Battlemesh] LibreRouter

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Dec 15 21:07:54 CET 2016

Dear Gui,

thank you for your answer. I load the data sepcification page.

Under "Compliance Standard" i found:
Canada RF Approval
Canada RF Report
AS/NZS 4268          Australia, New Zealand
RCM                  Australia

And in the blog altermundi
https://blog.altermundi.net/article/el-proyecto-librerouter-premios-frida/
we find it as a project of Latin America. I ask you, what baseboard you
use? Who developed, construct and fabricate it? Who defined the
architecture, the external components, that you have to use?

In the data specification, all details are missing.

I have some similar experience with the CIAA (Computadora Industrial
Abierta Argentina) project. Reference designs from Phillips, Intel and
Xilinx. The different motherboards are always produced outside. But then
we hear, it is an Argentina project.

CIAA - Computadora Industrial Abierta Argentina
http://proyecto-ciaa.com.ar/

If we play, we should play with open cards.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay