[Battlemesh] 33C3: another make wifi fast again

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:39:32 CET 2016

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Albert Rafetseder
<albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Am 28/12/16 um 09:50 schrieb Benjamin Henrion:
>> 33C3: another make wifi fast again:
>>
>> https://media.ccc.de/v/33c3-7911-make_wi-fi_fast_again
>>
>> In German unfortunately...
>
> The MP4 file contains an English voice-over as the second audio track.
>
> If you use VLC, switch to the other track via the menu:
>
> Audio > Audio Track > Track 2 - [English]
>
> (However, there is no translation for the slides AFAICT.)

Thanks for the tip, however I had the same problem with the European
Parliament videos, which uses the same trick to save space on their
side, but make things very complicated for the end user.

It would be simpler to make a second video with the audio track in
english. Most browsers that play videos inside don't support this
feature of switching audio channels.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762