[Battlemesh] [FCC] What hardware still works?

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:42:23 CET 2016

I do not have a good understanding of the difference between jtag/serial/
and tftp. Can someone briefly explain the difference for people like
myself? Can JTAG flashing replace a locked firmware? I thought the chips
themselves could be built to only cryptographically accept approved
firmware? Or is that only with "higher level" flashing methods.

Anyone have a Explain it Like I'm 5 version out there to help explain?

Thank you all.