[Battlemesh] Wireless optical KORUZA and open hardware

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Sun Feb 14 15:19:52 CET 2016

Hi folks,

I hope you are all excited about Battlemesh, I am looking forward to
seeing you there, however at the end of this month I will be doing a
small EU roadtrip to attend http://openhardware.science event at CERN.

On 1st March I will be driving from Slovenia to Geneva via Milano and on
5th or 6th March back to Slovenia via Munchen. If anyone is interested
in seeing/testing wirelss optical system KORUZA along the way or the
GoodenoughCNC plasma cutter/mill, let me know. Would also be happy if
you put me in touch with anyone along the route that might be interested.

links:
http://koruza.net
http://goodenoughcnc.eu

Kind regards,