[Battlemesh] Chilling effect - Lockdown (FCC/EU)

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Wed Feb 17 20:49:35 CET 2016

Meta Mesh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is going to be working on a blog post
which we will then shop to media outlets here in the US.

That list you mentioned is exactly one of the things we'd like to put
together- but we'd sure like help compiling it if you're aware of
manufacturers doing this activity. I don't know if "shame" is the right
word, but technical people should be made aware of this "easy way out" that
the manufacturers are taking.

Adam