[Battlemesh] Chilling effect - Lockdown (FCC/EU) => any technical report/fact out there ?

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Thu Feb 18 18:11:52 CET 2016

I don't think, it is just a matter of finding a technical way around, it's that our software is not certified ... but I am uncertain about the legal consequences that we would have to face?

or secondly: who can certify, can we do it ourselves somehow? what is needed to do so? and can we establish a non bureaucratic process which could work floss community projects ...

and thirdly: can someone imagine a political or legal intervention to roll this whole crap back? (I am not convinced that petition would work at that stage and with this very tech topic)

Best Monic