[Battlemesh] Talk agenda published

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:17:21 CET 2016

Hi!

> The deadline last year was kind of late.

The talk agenda is early to interest more people to come to the
> battlemesh. People who might be interested in talks but not yet part of
> „the community“. That's the reason why I set the deadline before the
> hostel deadline. So people can still enjoy the organised accommodations.

Sure! I agree having the deadline before the accommodation package deadline
makes sense. However as we have few presenters, I think we should keep the
possibility to submit new talks, at least until the scholarship program is
over. Or at least reminding again about the presentations, now that we
exceeded the 50 participant but only a few are presenting something.

> There is space left in the agenda which can be filled. /* and last year
> the agenda got small changes during event */

Yea, that was why I was proposing setting this agenda as a WIP, as social
events and also lunch time is being prepared and might require
minor/several changes to the current agenda from our side.

BR,
Filipe