[Battlemesh] Chilling effect - Lockdown (FCC/EU)

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Fri Feb 19 22:12:23 CET 2016

We have published our blog post and posted in on the usual social media
channels. We're at @metameshwc on twitter and would love some retweets.

The link to our post is here:
 http://www.metamesh.org/#!The-Lockdown-is-Here/ostn2/56c61ec00cf25df9371e8436
<http://www.metamesh.org/#!The-Lockdown-is-Here/ostn2/56c61ec00cf25df9371e8436>

I really like the conversation that is happening on this thread and other
parallel ones. Let's keep working toward a solution even if we are late to
the game.

Adam