[Battlemesh] Android wifi meshing

McKinley, John john at greatfallsventures.com
Fri Feb 26 19:40:11 CET 2016

All

My first post to the listserv, so apologies if I get things wrong.

I was trying to get people's opinions on whether there is a robust and
reasonable current thread of work on bringing mesh networking onto the
Android platform.  I am tracking Serval and some other projects, but was
hoping for a good B.A.T.M.A.N. or other fuller mesh implementation
(optimally over wifi).  I have had a really good experience with the
open-mesh.org stuff, and was hoping there was recent (2015/2016)
android-related work, but I am not seeing it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on recent work worth
leveraging/reading about?

Thanks,
John