[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

Valent Turkovic valent at otvorenamreza.org
Mon Feb 29 21:24:31 CET 2016

I have been to latest EU Mikrotik conference in Ljubljana this past week
and I asked few lead Mikrotik engineers if they plan to lock down their
routers becuase of FCC and EU legislative, and they said that they don't
plan to lock anything down...

So there are some really nice Mikrotik devices that is it possible to get
up and running with OpenWrt, so I suggest you all try to get your hands on
few Mikrotik devices and try it for yourself.

I just got my first batch of few different Mikrotik devices so I'll see how
it works... Mikrotik SXT, Omnitik, mAP, hAP, hEX...