[Battlemesh] Google Summer of Code 2016

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Tue Jan 5 19:37:41 CET 2016

Hi guys,

I wish you a happy new year!

This year we plan to apply again for Google Summer of Code as Freifunk.
Students can apply for projects and work for 3 month on it. Work period
will be from end of May to end of August. This is the detailed timeline:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

If you want to be part of this you can just add your ideas to our ideas
page: http://wiki.freifunk.net/ideas

Maybe you know students that are working in your communities or are
interested to do it. Some universities also give ECTS-Credits to
projects within GSoC.

If there are any question don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Andi