[Battlemesh] Early bird reminder - sign up NOW for reduced hotel package price (1 week remaining)

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Sat Jan 23 15:30:56 CET 2016

Hi battlemeshers,

just wanted to remind you that the deadline for the early bird hotel package
is Feb 1st, which is approximately in one week from now! If you want to sign
up for 125 EUR for the whole week, please check out and register as soon as
possible:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV9/#Participant_Registration_and_Fee

even if you don't want to use the hotel package, we would still like to ask
you to sign up so we know who and how much ppl are coming, reserve t-shirts
for you, etc....

http://goo.gl/forms/irXcErZ2N9

Thanks!
     Simon