[Battlemesh] Registration Form

Gio gio at diveni.re
Sat Jan 23 19:04:21 CET 2016

Hi all!

I was reading V9 info page and suddenly i saw to register a google form is
suggested :(
I really don't feel comfortable that we are all giving that data to google,
although big g can access information also if we put it on the wiki like other
years it is still not that semantically easy/accurate for a google scraper
like putting it directly on a google form

Is the community comfortable changing this and using the wiki like in the
past? If not is there an alternative way i may register without letting google
know all the details ?

Cheers!