[Battlemesh] Sponsor generic mail

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:04:13 CET 2016

As far as I know the domain name was always donated (by me). The
server for the web site was donated by me in the past, and at the
moment by other Ninux people.

The money we raised for every single event was always managed by the
local people of the location for that specific year.

Often we had contributions in terms of Devices instead of money.

This is all I know.

Saverio