[Battlemesh] exact location of the battle

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:16:42 CET 2016

I Philipp,

That is the correct address!

The exact target would be:
Faculty of Engineering University is Porto
I building, room -105
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias s/n
4200-465
Porto, Portugal

I will add that info and a detailed map of the campus to the wiki soon!

Closer to the battle I will also provide a detailed indoor map of the building to better plan of the nodes deployment!

Do not forget to register for the WBM! ;)

BR,
Filipe Teixeira