[Battlemesh] WBMv9 Hostel Invoices

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:28:59 CEST 2016

Hi Miguel,

I don't think that the people who didn't ask for the invoice are
irresponsible, maybe they simply forgot to ask the hostel during the event
and now they realized that, probably because now the accounting is now
asking for it.

I asked the hostel management if that would still be possible, since it has
been roughly two months since WBMv9, and the answer was affirmative. To
avoid other cases like this I'm asking if anyone else has forgotten.

Best,
Filipe Teixeira