[Battlemesh] WBMv9 Hostel Invoices

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:25:06 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Mr Teixeira,
>
> Do not twist this around to make me sound that I am pointing the finger
> to people that did not get the invoice. I am not.

I am talking about the people responsible for making sure they would get
> the invoice. YOU. You had plenty of time to take care of this should
> there be any interest to do so when it was appropriate.

Both hostels were responsible for issuing the invoice since they were the
ones who provided and received the money for the accommodation and since
there is no participation fee for attending WBMv9. The information that the
hostel would provide the invoice was made public at the WBMv9 wiki back in
January. Some people needed it before their stay, some asked during their
stay, some asked after their stay, and others didn't ask.

Since some people asked me few days ago for the invoice, and to avoid
changing the billing of the reservation once more, the manager asked me to
open the question to all the participants. I do not see any problem about
it.

> Perhaps we should look into the Portuguese tax/IRS system to understand
> what needs to be done, provided, given and in what conditions and by who
> regardless about who asks for what.

I'm sure that the companies are following the Portuguese tax system.

> quote:
> "There was plenty of time since the battlemesh until now for responsible
> people to take care of that were they ever interested in doing so and
> making it available."
>
> Local organization team was/is responsible for making it available.

Again, If you or someone else forgot to ask the invoice with their details
on it, i'm free as usual to help getting it.

> Do NOT EVER AGAIN twist my words.

I didn't, I just do not see anyone irresponsible here.

Best,
Filipe Teixeira