[Battlemesh] Multi-path over wireless

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:28:25 CEST 2016

We measured interference between 5GHz channels nearly 400 MHz apart...

The noise floor was (I think) 50 dBm lower than the signal, but nearly
1 GHz wide (500 left/right).

I agree it could be useful to check, but everyone should keep in mind
that "non overlapping channel" doesn't mean "no interference".

Henning