[Battlemesh] update on the FCC-free or Libre Router

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Fri Jun 24 21:18:04 CEST 2016

On 06/24/2016 02:34 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:
> Am 24/06/2016 um 13:09 schrieb Nicolás Echániz:
>> New Update:
>> We've got the funding  :)
>> http://programafrida.net/en/proyectos-seleccionados-2016
>> Anyone interested in getting involved in the LibreRouter project, and
>> not taking part already, now is the time!
>>
>> Cheers, Nico
>
> Dear Nico,
>
> OpenRouter, LibreRouter, Router-Libre, ...

The FRIDA people have messed up with the name. Don't know why. It's
LibreRouter.

> What is the valid name of your Router project? And where we can find the
> design principles and technical description?

The project as it was sent to FRIDA is here:
https://pad.codigosur.org/FRIDA_Escalamientos2016

The full specs are not available yet as the project has just now
started. Defining them is part of the work ahead.

Cheers,
Nico