[Battlemesh] Android wifi meshing

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Tue Mar 1 02:47:26 CET 2016

Hello,

I'd use some low-cost ad-hoc capable wifi routers to do the meshing part,
and make the phablets just be simple wifi clients.  In this regard, the
Commotion Wireless project might be the most directly applicable solution
for you.  Let me know if you need pointers to find out more about Commotion.

Paul.