[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Tue Mar 1 15:16:32 CET 2016

Am 01.03.2016 um 14:50 schrieb Goran Mahovlić:
> as for the JTAG here is wifi one from my colege with ESP8266
> https://github.com/emard/wifi_jtag
>
> they support openwrt but on top of their OS, and when we asked them do
> they support it, they did not have nothing against putting openwrt on
> boards if you can build it...
>
> http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Metarouter

Not sure what practical problem a wireless-extended JTAG interface
solves. Looks like a very exotic project to me :)

I also don't think the Metarouter feature of RouterOS is what OpenWRT
community is looking for. It's a virtual machine inside of RouterOS. I
don't expect that it provides any low-level control of the network
interfaces.

Sorry for not providing more optimistic feedback :)

Franz