[Battlemesh] Late bird deadline extended to March 10 - only 6 left!

sibi kanagaraj civil.sibi1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:38:09 CET 2016

Dear Filipe ,

I have sent my 2 minutes video for consideration of the sponsored travel
for non-Europeans . While its stated that results would be announced by
March 8th , there is a clause in the rule saying that "The selected
candidates must sign up and pay for one of the special hotel packages. " .
I hope for the best to make it to the event , just 6 beds availability is
bit worrying . Will they be available even after March 8th when the
sponsored travel scholarship are announced ?

Regards ,
Sibi