[Battlemesh] Open Task: T-Shirts! Please volunteer!!

Filipe Borges Teixeira fbt at inesctec.pt
Fri Mar 11 05:27:00 CET 2016

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> Looks good so far, but there are a few questions.
>
> How about polos ? A polo gives it more professional look.

Past editions, as far as I know, there were only t-shirts (actually the
question on the form was about t-shirts). I think t-shirts are more
consensual and can be used more often. Also, they are much cheaper to
produce :)

> Shirt/polo colour ? what is available ?

T-shirts are available in raibow colors. I picked black with light gray
color, as it is my personal suggestion.

> Prices ? Are they subject to change with a bigger/diff print ?

Yes, it varies with the print of course. Each print / color adds cost to
the t-shirt. This proposal is just front.

BR,
Filipe

> Details ...
>
> Regards
> cmsv
>

> On 03/10/2016 09:03 PM, Filipe Borges Teixeira wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Here it goes my quick contribution. It's just a draft, tell me what do
> > you think.
> >
> > BR,
> > Filipe

> > <mailto:sw at simonwunderlich.de>>:
> >
> >     Hey,
> >
> >     On Monday 29 February 2016 16:42:57 Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> >     > Hi guys,
> >     >
> >     > we have a final open task, which is T-Shirts:
> >     >
> >     > We need someone who takes care of design (back and front) and
> negotiate the
> >     > printing. Printing can either be done locally in Portugal (talk to
> Filipe)
> >     > or somewhere else.
> >
> >     Nobody? I can't believe I'm the only one who wants T-shirts this
> >     year. ;)
> >
> >     Please, help us out, its not that hard ... Filipe can most probably
> >     organize
> >     the printingn company so it pretty much boils down to prepare the
> >     design (or
> >     find someone who can prepare the design) based on this years logo
> etc.
> >
> >     Thanks!
> >          Simon

[image: INESC TEC]

*Filipe Borges Teixeira*
Centro de Telecomunicações e Multimédia
Centre for Telecommunications and Multimedia

*INESC TEC*
Campus da FEUP
Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-465 Porto