[Battlemesh] TP-Link TL-WR1043ND v3 flashed to OpenWRT trunk via TFTP

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Wed Mar 16 01:40:42 CET 2016

You must have an older version of this hardware or something. I have
personal experience with the 3600 the image is requested from that address,
a response is sent from .66 but the the request packet comes across the
wire again and again.

I actually have a brand new in box 3600,in my car. Perhaps I could test
this tonight.