[Battlemesh] What hardware still works?

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Thu Mar 17 08:22:16 CET 2016

Am 16.03.2016 um 23:48 schrieb Valent Turkovic:
> There are lots of Intel and Qualcomm/Atheros mini PCIe wifi cards on
> ebay for 5-10$... First question - are any of them supported under
> OpenWrt, and second - are any of them any good?

Most Atheros Mini PCIe cards are based on reference designs. Here's a
list that might help to identify similar cards:

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Category:PCIe_device

As an example, all cards related to "AR5BXB92" are based on AR9280
reference design

I expect that cards based on the same reference design have a comparable
quality. Not sure if the country code in the EEPROM could be a problem.

Franz