[Battlemesh] REMINDER: Sponsor generic mail

Mário Lopes mjlopes at inesctec.pt
Wed Mar 23 13:02:31 CET 2016

Hello all.

Anybody have some text, sent to possible sponsors for support on any
previous Battlemesh edition, so I can change it accordingly to Battlemesh
v9?

Thanks.

Atentamente,
Mário Jorge Lopes
Centro de Telecomunicações e Multimédia
Centre for Telecommunications and Multimedia

INESC TEC
Campus da FEUP
Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-465 Porto