[Battlemesh] Hi!

André Francisco af at hypelabs.io
Fri May 13 04:27:07 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is André, I’m currently CTO, COO, and co-founder at Hype Labs, a startup working on mesh-related technology. We were supposed to attend the event, but (un)fortunately we were kept from it due to a business trip to NYC and San Francisco. I hope you guys had a great week at Porto! It’s a shame I didn’t get to meet you guys, as I was really looking forward to it. Still, I wanted to introduce myself, as it should be very likely that we’ll meet sometime during v10 ;) if you guys are up for chatting let me know!

Hoping to ear from you,

André Francisco
Hype Labs CTO/COO
Skype: afrancisco.skype