[Battlemesh] hints on reflashable devices

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Mon Oct 3 13:51:10 CEST 2016

Hi all,

at the university lab we want to buy some devices for a small
indoor testbed. We need some reasonably powerful devices that
support OpenWRT/LEDE. Do you have any suggestion on what to buy?
We need something that is compatible with our bureaucracy (must
be available on some Public Administration-friendly reseller,
no aliexpress...).

We thought about Ubiquiti Unifi and TP-Link Archer C5/C7, but
we have no clue if the devices on the market can easily be
reflashed. Do anyone have any clue on this, or can suggest
alternative, easy to find devices?

thanks,
leonardo.