[Battlemesh] community-supported food for this years battlemesh

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Thu Apr 27 17:58:39 CEST 2017

On 27/04/2017 14:47, Pau wrote:
> On 27/04/17 14:09, Philipp Borgers wrote:
>>>
>>> +1
> +1

absolutely +1  - we are in negotiations with a local foodcop+kitchen. We
have been asked if participants would be ok with helping with the
dishwashing at the end of the meal :D

Regarding Dates/Meals:
Our Assumption is that most people arrive during Monday. Lunch in the
adjacent park the park on Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri is our current plan.

-> will the crowd still be large enough to plan for Saturday also?

-> 13:00 or 14:00?

-> Should we expand this to also include dinner? Or do most people want
to have their own way in the evening?