[Battlemesh] A call for papers on DIY networking

Greg D haitinet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:44:40 CET 2017

Good morning,
I want to attend your workshop. I am not sure what's entail as far as who
can attend, if there are costs, etc? I would be coming from the USA. I
would like to implement some of the ideas from the conference in the
developing world. Please let me know who should I reach out too for details
about this event. Thanks