[Battlemesh] Google Summer of Code 2017 is coming

senthil kumar sentenwin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:39:35 CET 2017

Dear Andi,
Wish you happy new year. I am running wireless community in India called
openfreenet. I am also taking care of Google Developer group in my region
and closely working with Google India.

I am well aware of the GSoC. I would like to take care of the
administration part. Our community have around 1200+ people.
meetup.com/metoomentor.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

On Sun 1 Jan, 2017, 9:19 PM Andreas Bräu, <ab at andi95.de> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I wish you a happy new year! New year, new GSoC! :)
>
> We're planning to apply again as organisation for GSoC 2017. As last
> year we want to be an umbrella organisation for wireless communities.
> More information on GSoC you can find at
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
>
> Google announced the new program in October. The period to apply as
> organisation will start on January 19 and will close on February 9:
> https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
>
> As every year we need your ideas for possible projects. These ideas are
> one of the most important parts of our application. They are also source
> for students to develop their project proposals. Please add your ideas
> to our wiki page at https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas Our ideas from last
> year I copied to https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas_GSoC_2016
>
> We're also looking for people helping us in administration. If you're
> interested in supporting us, send us a message.
>
> Please spread this to your communities, so we can get a great
> collections of ideas! If you know of other wireless communities, please
> inform them, too.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Andi

Thanks and Regards,

*  •  **Senthilkumar M*

*  •  **Community Manager,*

*  •  **Google Developer Group Madurai*  *,*

  *•  **Mentor, Metoomentor.org*
*  •  allaboutsenthil.in <http://allaboutsenthil.in>*
  •  +91 8095207092