[Battlemesh] DARPA and The Spectrum Collaboration Challenge

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Wed Jan 18 18:13:37 CET 2017

Dear Mitar,

""The Battle of the ModRecs"? I think somebody is copying us."

But only the form. The name. Like the battles in the HipHop or
Breakdance spaces.

The big difference is, that the teams in Battlemesh don't create her own
methodology in modulation and frequency band using. It is a battle of
system users, who can use it better.

greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay