[Battlemesh] Food @ this years battlemesh

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Thu Jun 1 17:05:12 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot to Isa for this last minute help!

Cooking on Site \o/

Open source food makes us write better code.

And since that this operation is certainly not as easy as typing "sudo
apt-get install delicious_food_at_musuem", please all:

If you want to partake in the community lunch and aren't on the list of
participants yet, please let us know NOW - so we can better estimate the
number of hungry hackers.

-paul