[Battlemesh] symmetric bandwidth to the museum

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Fri Jun 2 13:02:14 CEST 2017

FYI:

we're busy booting the local infrastructure and clemens just managed to
up the funkfeuer link to the site:

try: ping public.vkm.wien.funkfeuer.at

(vkm = Volkskundemuseum)

https://twitter.com/battlemesh/status/870588173864382465

We were a little unsure if we can make it in time: the node on the roof
of the museum is very LOW (old building). Therefore, it depends
critically on a single forwarder which is currently under construction.

But everything seems fine now, we should have rather stable 30Mbit/s
(symmetric).

For videostreaming we want to use a (unfortunately licensed) backup
carrier, just to stay on the safe side. Otherwise, a Viennese pigeon
landing on the wrong spot may cause battlemeshTV to go black.

-paul
#wbm10 local team