[Battlemesh] Talk Schedule

Valent Turkovic valent at otvorenamreza.org
Mon Jun 5 09:02:22 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,
I would come to Battlemesh if I could, not just to give a talk but
more important to meet the whole community and to listen to other
great talks.

But unfortunately when working for a startup both sides need to be
flexible, so when there is not a big time crunch I can travel and go
to events, but when there is something urgent then all hands need to
ne on deck... like now.

But I'm looking forward to watch live streams.

Thanks,
Valent.