[Battlemesh] Thank you!

Thijs van Veen dicht at operamail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:52:48 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

I'm still alive and almost kicking.
Despite all the issues with my legs, I've had a great time :)

I'm still trying to find some awesome potential places for v11.
Hoping to see you all again next year!

For those interested: medical story time!

When I landed Sunday, I looked up the first aid post at the airport;
they thought it was a case of erysipelas.
They wrapped my feet in soaking bandages and gave me some antibiotics
(3/day for a week).
I spent Sunday and Monday at my parents sitting on the couch, because
walking simply hurt too much.
The treatment works pretty well and Tuesday my father drove me home,
where I've been able to "walk" short distances.
I've been able to go back to the office today,  so yay!
I just came back from a visit to the doctor (GP), he's convinced it was
caused by an insect
bite, but no idea which one.
If all goes this well, Im expecting a full recovery by next week.

--
  Thijs van Veen
  dicht at operamail.com