[Battlemesh] WBMv10: CDF graphs of ping test

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Jun 16 10:32:07 CEST 2017

> BMX7 is the winner in all tests except 8-17 (where it is soundly beaten
> by Babel).

Looking at the data again, I retract that.

  Babel wins 8-17
  OLSRv1 wins 8-2
  9-17 is a draw between BMX7 and OLSRv1
  9-2 is difficult to judge, I'd say BMX7 wins closely followed by OLSRv1

The surprising result is the rather poor showing of OLSRv2 (was it badly
configured), as well as the somewhat inconsistent showing of Babel --
almost perfect results in 8-17, but a fair number of outliers in the other
tests.  The data is consistent with the time constants for starvation
avoidance being too large, I'll try reducing them for next time.

-- Juliusz