[Battlemesh] WBMv10: CDF graphs of ping test

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 21 12:33:40 CEST 2017

Am 21/06/17 um 07:46 schrieb Leonardo Maccari:
> On 21/06/17 07:16, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> Battlemesh allowed me to finally track down a bug in the address
>> compressor of olsrd2, which sometimes depending on the order and
>> pattern of addresses made tlvs vanish... Not sure this helps
>> explaining it, but I consider this Battlemesh a good success.
>
> thanks for sharing this Henning,

+1, Thank you Henning for letting us know about this!

As a service for fellow OLSR users, these seem to be the relevant
modifications (judging from the commit messages):

https://github.com/OLSR/OONF/commit/d90b1c0508f8a5f41b7a775cb16118e2dbe3b6f2
https://github.com/OLSR/OONF/commit/2358fbc5462a3569b24c31b9f35a9ddd67a4e03a

Albert.