[Battlemesh] Call for Presentations for Wireless Battle of the Mesh #10

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Wed May 3 13:22:28 CEST 2017

On 03/05/2017 09:44, Philipp Borgers wrote:
> is it possible to get an overview of the submissions prior to the
> deadline?
>
> Do we actually have to choose?

Doesn't seem to be necessary, we plan to have a talk track with around
20-30 slots during 4 afternoons (parallel to the testbed activities).

Here's an overview of what we currently have on the list:

-> Signed autoupdates for your zoo of embedded devices done right - How
to avoid work and lost nodes

-> Minstrel-Blues - A Joint Rate and Power Controller for IEEE802.11
devices - Status of implementation, usage and performance

-> IEs, We Scan! - Using proprietary beacon extensions to facilitate
wireless link building

-> WBMv10: grassroots event turning 10 - Where do we go from here ?

-> Gluon - A Modular Framework for Your Wireless Mesh Community

-> Scaling Layer 2 Mesh Protocols - 1000 nodes and beyond with Gluon and
batman-adv

-> Using Mesh for Rural Education in India

-> Project v642 - Funkfeuer Goes IPv6 and olsrd2

-> Solarcharging - Freifunk MPP Tracker

-> Digital Sovereign Identity

... I'll try to get you a public link to the cfp data
-paul