[Battlemesh] [Wbm10orga] V10 Timetable/Structure

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Mon May 8 15:39:24 CEST 2017

On 08/05/2017 14:55, Bhavin Patel wrote:
> Would it be possible to get the timetable/structure of the event (i.e
> when presentation are going to be delivered).
>
> We have a specific interest in 802.11s.

The detailed agenda is currently being worked on and we will publish a
preliminary schedule in the next two days - as talk proposals are still
coming in last minute.

On Monday we will warmup in the afternoon and a have welcome event in
the evening. The layout of the remaining days (Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri) is
currently discussed here:

https://etherpad.funkfeuer.at/p/wbm10schedule
(switch to monospace in etherpad settings)

Comments or suggestions are welcome!

-paul
#wbm10 local team

PS: if you aren't on the list yet, please signup, takes 30 secs :)
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV10/Participants